You can sign up for a free online magazine Ellwed here.
This month I've been invited to be an author at Ellwed, online magazine for weddings and events in Greece. I've shared my thoughts on wedding details which you should expect to see from wedding organizers and designers all over the world. You can read it on Spring Issue of Ellwed or have a look below. There are 8 the hottest wedding trend's details I am speaking about.
1. BLACK ACCENTS Little by little people get tired of gentle pastel and creamy tones. The bravest grooms and brides bring the wedding palette to a new level with a small amount of pompous black.
2. HATS High beige hats for him and for her will be the hottest accessory for young and stylish couples. Many amazing examples of this trend are already shared on Instagram profiles of newly wed fashion bloggers. The “hat wave” is coming and we are ready for it.
3. HAIR ACCESSORIES The rule is to keep it unexpected. The feminism trend has its comeback and brings new ideas to woman’s mind. Through it they show their strength in everything, even in how they style their hair. Keeping it strict, messy or glam – it’s up to the women.
4. BACK TO THE OLD TIMES To add the detail, which reminds the guests of how important the event is, means a lot. It can be vintage postcards, antique invitations or even old pictures of the family. Through these details we emphasize on the heritage of the married couple and bring the different generations together.
5. SUITS FOR BOTH It is expected for a man to wear an exquisite suit at the wedding. However, wedding fashion week proposes that there is a place for one more suit at the ceremony. This way, the bride can keep it extremely trendy and wear a “snow-white” one shoulder model, or even style it with a huge bow.
6. LESS GUESTS Millennials are all about comfort. More and more of Millennial couples are getting married nowadays, a lot of brides and grooms try to keep it more personal, silent and calm. Not a big crowd, but good mood, high quality in every detail and a magic vibe of love.
7. LIVE MUSIC BANDS Because of the rise of Insta stories and social media, people want to keep the moment beautiful and share it with friends all over the world. They literate in what the real style and beauty is and try to keep it up. Live music, dance floor and charming lights, will transform every wedding into a joyful event of conversations and memories to keep forever.
8. CASUAL HONEYMOON Either it’s near or far we always love to travel. Still, nowadays, we can keep it relaxed, casual and simple. Newlyweds can spend their time together, explore other places, enjoy local food and watch wonderful sunsets anywhere. It’s the love between the two that will make any moment and place unique and special. After all, as in marriage, it is not so much about the destination, but about the beauty of the journey.