Florina Fashion Essentials
Hi guys! Today I'm coming to you from winterland Florina and want to share with you fashion essentials which can help you to have a great time in this snowtown. Well if you're having a snow in your city this post will be useful for you too!
It was my second winter holidays in Florina and I was prepared well for it. I've brought with me a lot of warm and cozy clothes so was pretty excited to go out when there was snowfall outside. I took my dog, bottle of wine wearing knit sweater and rudolf hat and went out.
I was wearing knit sweater in bright red color with super comfy mom jeans. Any colored sweater is a great decision for days when it's cold, but I've picked the red one because it was kind of festive and Christmas for me. Anyway it can be April and you can still wear it outside with some denim skirt and ankle boots ;)
As for outerwear I suggest you to have a look at fleece models of coats and jackets as mine from Zaful. It's super warm and stylish in one. The fluffy coat has big hood and knit sleeves: this combination of textures makes the coat absolutely perfect.
Speaking about shoes for Florina I recommend leather Timberland boots with three-inch heels in mustard or open brown color. Classic, sexy and modern pair to hit the town anytime.
Moving to the part of accessorizing I didn't make too much: just one knit gloves in white color. But it's because I already had colorful enough outfit and red lipstick "Matte Me". For so cold place I would be really happy to see more color in the streets so I've found trendy winter accessorieses which would be useful for locals. Let it be colorful and cozy guys!
Florina is wonderful and charming city, but in winter it becomes calm, white and silent. So let's stable the current mood for the town till the Easter.
1. Local colors needed: red, blue, mustard, orange.
2. Fashion essentials: colorful sweaters, high waist denim jeans, stylish shoes (brown or grey), fleece coats and beautiful warm jackets with big hoods, knit gloves, fur hats, pompom scarves and bright lipstick.
3. Lifestyle essentials: double cappuccino from Brown Coffee, mulled wine in Sakoulevas river, delicious crepes from Fresh, Florina peppers in any local taverna, folklore music in the centre of the town and go out in the night for Bouzouki party.
4. Travel guide: explore Florina villages and find the best pita in the area, make an auto trip to Kastoria and stay for coffee in Peripou Bar and for burgers in Day Din.
5. Music hit: go to Factory bar in the centre of the town, order coffee and enjoy the relaxing and elegant sound.